CREO series is extending our guitar range to HEADLESS. We will offer in CREO series in many product variants featuring options for 6- and 7-strings, multi-scale and fixed scale length. All guitars are featuring also compact size, seamless neck-body integration and arched top body shape.
We support widely customization choices e.g. body cutaway styles, pickups, control layouts, neck thickness, wood and finish and electronics. CREO guitars are designed to be played both in sitting position as well as standing and LIVE on stage. CREO series guitars and as well all Taisto Guitars are made in Finland.
First customer CREO guitar variant is 7-string multi-scale (fanned fret) with 25”-26.5” scale length. It’s name is CREO 7MS-HL and it is made for Teemu Ylämäki, guitarist of myGRAIN band. Teemu has strong experience playing headless guitars in studio and live environments and he has widely contributed to development of this new guitar model and needed customization choices.
First Taisto Guitars CREO 7MS-HL
CREO 7MS-HL is 7-string headless custom guitar with multi-scale (fanned fret) 25”-26.5 scale length. Guitar’s main hardware is made by ABM and guitar is loaded with Fishman active humbuckers.
Main specification of first headless guitar customization:
• CREO series 7-string headless guitar
• Transparent red top color with black burst w high gloss finish
• Black backside w high gloss finish
• Figured ash top wood with arched top over solid body
• Multipiece mahogany neck and body w neck thru’ structure
• Classic cutaway option
• Multi-scale (fanned frets) 25"-26.5”
• Neck thickness at 1st fret 19.5mm, C profile for 7-string
• 2-way truss rod with carbon fiber rods
• Ebony compound radius fretboard with 24 frets MOP dots and Luminlay side dots
• Stainless steel jumbo high profile frets
• Black hardware color
• ABM single fine tuner bridge parts and headpieces
• Fishman Fluence Modern active humbuckers w brushed steel covers
• 3-way toggle, volume and tone with push-pulls for sound options
• Black TUSQ XL nut by Graph Tech